Re: [CBQ] Looking for verification of more abandoned station names

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking for verification of more abandoned station names
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:52:46 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen,
I have a 1925 Time table I am looking at and will try to straighten this up for
you.  Most of the names you are referring to has the note no building.  See my
notes below.  I'll look at my other timetables also and let you know.  I model
Lysite to Bonneville and up into the Owl Creek Mountains in HOn3 with the name
Big Horn Southern using the Rio Grande Southern type logo.  The Big Horn
Southern was the name attached to the Toluca Branch by the Q's construction
Company then changed to the Q after being built.  I do not know how they
arrived at that name as it is located on the northern end of the Big Horns.
Harold Huber
Research Librarian
Sheridan, WY