[CBQ] Re: Odd RR Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Odd RR Car
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs02@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 03:56:11 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You are correct Don!

Strangely enough, Rupert G mentioned a post or two back about Bulletin
#15 that has the information on the "Bomber Boxes" in it (#15 is the
one also about the SSS chair cars)

According to the article the boxes were placed on 53' 6" class FM-14
flat cars and these boxes could carry either fuselage sections or wing
sections of the B-29.

Greg K.
Minnesota

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "D.T" <ne-zephyr@...> wrote:

> Isn't this one of the WWII B-29 bomber cars?  It was placed on a
flatcar.  There are a couple of them in Council Bluffs Iowa and I
think one in Lincoln Nebraska.

> Don
> Omaha,NE

10/3/2008 6:17 PM