Re: [CBQ] Re: Coach Yard Thursday 18-Feb-1965

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Coach Yard Thursday 18-Feb-1965
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:48:24 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ed,

I agree 100%.  The final post will be done a little later to finish.
I thought about how to do things. Decided to stick with only actual
information and not to try and explain. I still have a lot of problems
being available to read so I thought it would be better to say nothing.

As it turned out you did every just fine as I would have wanted to say.

Thanks,

Russ