RE: [CBQ] Grouply Invitations

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Grouply Invitations
From: "Matt Carlson" <matt@carlsonphotos.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:46:45 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave, the invitations are automatically sent by Grouply once a member joins
(hence one of the issues.) So the best course of action is that this group
have a policy like I have for some other groups that I manage; "If you join
Grouply you will be booted from the list."

Matt Carlson

La Crosse, WI

 <http://www.carlsonphotos.net> carlsonphotos.net