[CBQ] Grouply Invitations

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Grouply Invitations
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:55:47 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As many of you have seen, either through posts to the group or through
emails from a group member to your *private* email address, we have been
receiving emails to join the Grouply service.

THIS WILL STOP NOW !!

This is a disservice to our members, and a clear violation of the
Yahoogroups Terms of Service when using Grouply to contact members directly
by "harvesting" their personal addresses.

Anyone who posts such an invitation to the group will be immediately placed
on Moderated status. Continued attempts will result in being banned

Sending an unsolicited invitation to a harvested personal email address will
result in an immediate ban from this group should the member report it to
me.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner