RE: [CBQ] Clinics for Macomb

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Clinics for Macomb
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:55:52 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The most popular clinics @ Dbq were the veteran Emps answering questions,
sharing stories, etc AND the 'authors' (of books & Bulletins).

The ex-Emps has been done at othr meets & is always popular; as for authors you
would have to see who will attend (Al Holck is passing due to a big Q trip to
Wyo/Mt) but you (Editor) & Bill Glick will be there and well as Tom Burg.  Get
1 or 2 more and you have a decent clinic on how to research, how to motivate
oneself, what Editors like you need to do a Zephyr or BB, etc.

One man's opinion anyway (to quote Will Rogers, 'free advice is worth what you
pay for it'!)

Bob Stanage has agreed to do his Q China presentation again some time (done
once YRS ago!) but whether he would be ready in 6 weeks is unknown to me.

There are some organizers he would NOT do it for ("the usual suspects") but if
he has the time I know he would do it for you.  I could enhance by sharing some
of our Q menus, china & linens if Bob wanted (again, assuming he would do it
this Sept)
Gerald A. & Virginia J.  Edgar 230 W. 5th St. Garner, IA 50438-1404 (641)
923-2573  evenings & w/e's

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com; cbq@yahoogroups.comCC:
dave_lotz@bellsouth.netFrom: Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.netDate: Tue, 12 Aug 2008
09:17:40 -0400Subject: [CBQ] Clinics for Macomb

I know?I know?it?s a bit late, but I need to line up some clinics for theBRHS
Fall Meet in Macomb.Anyone interested in giving a clinic, please contact me
offlist.Dave LotzPooler, GADave_Lotz@bellsouth.net[Non-text portions of this
message have been removed]