[CBQ] Tangent Scale Models: CB&Q PS-2CD 4000 at the National Train Show!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Tangent Scale Models: CB&Q PS-2CD 4000 at the National Train Show!!
From: "bnsd45" <bnsd45@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:13:45 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Good day!

Tangent Scale Models is pleased to announce the HO scale Pullman-
Standard PS-2CD 4000 covered hopper at this year's NMRA National
Train Show in Anaheim CA!  One of the most highly-demanded freight
car models in today's marketplace, and never before available in HO
scale plastic, our Pullman-Standard PS-2CD 4000 covered hopper is
available for sale NOW at the Train Show (Booth 226), and is
available for order directly from www.tangentscalemodels.com!

Pullman-Standard originally produced these cars between 1962 and
1964, and they remained in service throughout the US, Canada, and
Mexico until the early 2000s wearing both Class 1 and lease paint
schemes.  Tangent Scale Models is the first manufacturer to offer
this distinctive model in HO scale plastic.

Available NOW (RTR):
Atlantic Coast Line "original" (ACL)
Santa Fe "original" (ATSF)
Chicago, Burlington, and Quincy "original" (CB&Q)
CGW "CNW Clinton Repaint" (CGW)
Great Northern "original" (GN)
Southern Pacific "H-100-9R" (SP)

Features:
-       12 individual road numbers for each scheme (except CGW-CNW)
-       Etched metal running boards
-       Highly accurate colors, fonts, and printing
-       Wire detail parts to withstand handling and provide uniform
paint color
-       Road-specific details
-       Engineered, Tooled, and Produced in USA, with final
decoration and assembly in China

Pricing for RTR models is $42.95 for one, with discounts for
quantities of 6 and 12; mixing and matching of paint schemes is
encouraged!  We also offer an Undecorated Kit for $23.95.

These cars are available NOW for order directly from Tangent Scale
Models.  If you are not familiar with Tangent, please also take a
look at our highly-acclaimed 2007 release, the PS-2CD 4740 covered
hopper, available in IC, MILW, BN, UP, IC, CSX, and N&W.  Our new PS-
2CD 4000s maintain the same pricing structure as our previous model
of similar complexity, even in the face of our inflationary economy
and transportation price pressures.

Finally, following our previous offerings, www.tangentscalemodels.com
offers supplementary decal sets and photographic prints that
establish the concept of the "one night modeling project," where you
can restencil your RTR model to new ownership, and/or weather your
car to match a particular "snapshot in time."  New for this release
is a line of four complete decal sets that allow you to paint and
decal our Undecorated Kits.  Decal sets available now:

-       ATSF 1990s repaint "plain-jane"
-       BN 1980s/90s Havelock repaint
-       N&W "Hamburger" and "Block" scheme variations
-       CRDX lease car ? plain gray

That wraps up our update for today!  Please drop by and introduce
yourself at booth 226 if you are at the National Train Show in
Anaheim.  We thank you for your support!

David Lehlbach
Tangent Scale Models
www.tangentscalemodels.com
tangentscalemodels@yahoo.com