[CBQ] Re: Fw: H&SJ Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Fw: H&SJ Questions
From: "bn2310" <bn2310@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 05:45:36 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill and Pete,

Just like the NFL, after further review, that is a pretty old
building!  I need to buy up some of the CB&Q books and look at some of
the views around St. Joe.  Having lived here for years and seeing that
building many times, I just assumed it was always a construction
company structure.  Thanks to Pete for the enlightenment.

Tom in St. Joe, MO