[CBQ] Question about the NIFA Branch in Aurora

To: CBQ <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Question about the NIFA Branch in Aurora
From: Dan Grobe <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I came across this photo today that says it was taken in North Aurora over I
88(would have been I 5 at this time). It was taken in 1972. I know this was a
couple of years after the merger but the train is being led by CBQ 97. Does
anyone know why auto racks would be going down the NIFA branch (if this really
is the NIFA)

  http://denverzephyr15.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=860161

  Dan