[CBQ] Car 513 move postponed tomorrow

To: dsp-p@yahoogroups.com, union_pacific@yahoogroups.com, cbq@yahoogroups.com, earlyrail@yahoogroups.com, pullmancompanyresearchers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Car 513 move postponed tomorrow
From: MICHAEL PANNELL <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:05:59 +0100 (BST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi to all
  the move is postponed due to some late resolved issues with the new steel
frame, we will be moving next tuesday or wednesday (yeah yeah i hear you say)
the route will not be thru town the city have denied permission for this unless
we leave at an unearthly sunday hour. The route will probably be Missile drive,
I-25, 1-80, College Dr, and Highway 30, and Pershing.
  We will keep you all informed.

  Cheers

  Mike