RE: [CBQ] Waycar Book Posts

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Waycar Book Posts
From: "Richard Morgan-Fine" <allisd1701@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:02:42 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob

            No I do not see It to be unreasonable to ask if someone else
would take the concept and create the own project. Great more power to them.
I can see that being discussed on the list.

Yes there are most likely individuals that would help a valid project. I
understand the call for the book. I bought my original off e-bay and paid
about $75. I would love to see another Way Car book come out. No matter if
it is a reprint or totally new product.

I think what we are trying to say is the sarcastic or cynical comments about
the disappointment with Milepost 206 should be directed to Mile Post 206 and
not the list.

Richard E. Morgan-Fine

rmorganfine@ezlifts.com

  _____