[CBQ] C&S 513/ UPD&G 57 update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] C&S 513/ UPD&G 57 update
From: "michael pannell" <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 02:24:39 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi to all,

 Just an update on the above project, the car officially passed into my
ownership today, and will end its 54 year life as a house on sunday,
the last tenant moving out then. We will then move in and start
demolishing the laundry room and shower ! attached to the side. The
move will take place (gently) in approx two weeks time. The Wyoming
Tribune-Eagle will feature an article on the project on sunday this
week, with follow ups on the move itself.
We are all getting very excited now about this mammoth but hugely
worthwhile project, and any offers of help in any way would be greatly
appreciated.

More photos have been posted to the 513 album.

many thanks
mike pannell
The Car 57 Project