RE: [CBQ] Paul Evans

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Paul Evans
From: "Paul Evans" <paul@peke.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:57:05 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

Thank you very much for the offer.

We certainly won't be in the US before mid July returning to the UK mid
to late August.
The length of the trip is still being negotiated between myself and my
wife.
At lot depends on the time of arrival and what we do on either the first
or last day of the epic tour.

If you could let me have your direct email address then we won't clog up
the list.

Mine is paul@peke.com

Paul Evans