Re: [CBQ] Paul Evans

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Paul Evans
From: estcbq@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:13:50 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
also do not forget Galesburg Museum

-----Original Message-----
From: leo_mccauuseumley2001 <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 6:42 pm
Subject: [CBQ] Paul Evans

Paul, one place that might be of interest to you is the railroad
museum at Mendota, if you are going to be here over Fathers Day
weekend which
is June 14-15 we will be having Railroad Crossing days, with the
museum fully staffed, if you are unable to make that and would like a
personnel tour guide, let me know. Leo McCauley McNabb, Il.