[CBQ] Re: Waycar Book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Waycar Book
From: "Ford Simcox" <KCMOWMAN@japan.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 04:34:49 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I too wonder about the alleged waycar book from Milepost 206. We have
been told several times it was on its way, on a container ship, or
whatever?

It's been five years now. I getting tired waiting on this pier in Long
Beach, for my ship to come in.

BTW, how about the waycar poster many of us paid for? Same printer,
same ship, or just the same old excuses?

Im surprised this topic isn't more commonly discussed, as I sure many
on this list have paid and are still waiting. No doubt some will be
irate with me for discussing this issue, but this venue is home to many
like my self, who share this dilemma. What is wrong with warning fellow
members about a problem?

All this in light of their more recent book and calendar offers. Why
would anyone buy another item from them with this kind of record?

Ford Simcox

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Schultz Terry-QA2088" <qa2088@...> wrote:

> Does anybody know what happened to the waycar book. I have not seen an
> update for quite some time.
>
> Terry Schultz
>

> .
>
> <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?
s=97359714/grpId=17127/grpspId=1706043004/msg