Re: [CBQ] Ottawa bridge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ottawa bridge
From: Eric Mumper <eric.mumper@microtune.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:23:20 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
When did you do the interview?  There is supposed to be an article done
during October 1968 about a retiring bridge tender.  Is this the same
one or a different one?  That is an article I need to get ahold of some
time, but have not been back to Ottawa with time to go through the
microfilm.  Makes my neck hurt thinking about it.

                Eric Mumper