Re: [CBQ] Re:Cameron Jct MO

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Cameron Jct MO
From: "Rick Morgan" <rmorgan28@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:18:12 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I agree- probably teens or twenties. There appears to be another water tower
further down the tracks, to the west. This should be the RI's, next to its
roundhouse. I believe this structure burned down in the late '20s (unsure),
and that it was not replaced, the roads using their own stations located
elsewhere in town. Univ of Missouri's digital Sanborn map collection shows
all three present in 1913. I don't have a good source on later.

Rick