[CBQ] Re: C&I Sub in N-scale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&I Sub in N-scale
From: "Paul A. Leonard" <paulaleonard@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 10:00:21 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom:

I appreciate you sharing the fruits of your research with me!  There is a lot
of new information for me in your response that I will have to absorb.  I also
need to learn how to use the group archive, I guess!

What I hope to do is to start working on the details of my track-plan around
Oregon, to work out how industries will be located and how operations will work
there.

As to your question about Savanna, I am only attempting to represent the area
around the depot and eastward toward the diamond.  I was trying to emulate what
I think the Savanna track diagram shows.  Perhaps I wrongly interpreted that to
show the interchange be west and north of the diamond, towards the depot.  What
got me kind of interested in this area was the series of pictures and captions
in Spoor Vol. 2 page 66.  Combining them with the track diagram & warping and
squeezing them into N-scale is a bit of a challenge., though, and so any
further comments you have will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Paul