[CBQ] Updates at Castle Graphics, vintage CB&Q & K-line

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, cmnw_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Updates at Castle Graphics, vintage CB&Q & K-line
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:32:57 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've not posted much vintage rr stuff lately, my scanner had not been
hooked up.  However, now it's operational, and I've got a huge backlog
of photos/slides!

Posted a few new things just because I thought they would be of interest
to the group(s)...

2 CB&Q steam locos

CB&Q wood boxcar

vintage K-line action, CB&Q GP7 rolls into Louisiana, MO

more vintage K-line, Hannibal Mo in approx 1940 (judging by the cars).
You can see some hoppers in the foreground by the factory, but way in
the background you can see the huge CB&Q yards...unbelievable there used
to be so much when now there is nothing...

http://www.castlegraphics.com

Cheers!

Jan