Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route type font

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route type font
From: Tom Burg <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:17:59 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks to Bob and Charlie for responding. The initial use for the
lettering font has changed, but we still may have some uses for the
style. We have received a surprising number of requests for a book
version of our Burlington Route Steam CD, and are working on
re-releasing it in book form. With good fortune, we hope to have it
ready by BRHS' April meet. Tom Burg