[CBQ] C&I Sub in N-scale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] C&I Sub in N-scale
From: "pal_houston" <paulaleonard@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:00:34 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dear Folks:

I just posted a plan to the LDSIG of NMRA for an N-scale model of a
portion of the Burlington from Galena Jct eastward thru Savanna, Oregon,
Flag Center and Rochelle to approximately Steward Jct.  :

http://ldsig.org/wiki/index.php/Burlington_C%26I_Sub_-_N-scale_-_Paul_Le\
onard
<http://ldsig.org/wiki/index.php/Burlington_C%26I_Sub_-_N-scale_-_Paul_L\
eonard>

I would appreciate you taking some time to consider this plan, and to
provide me with any input you would care to give me concerning
operations on this part of the Burlington, especially about interchanges
that occured with CGW at Galena Jct., with Milwaukee Road at Savanna,
and with C&NW at Rochelle, and also about industries in Oregon and along
the Rockford branch.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Regards,

Paul