Re: [CBQ] Oh Dear, just found another railroad car !!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Oh Dear, just found another railroad car !!
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 09:25:43 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mike

Number 525 C&S (to quote The Oracle a.k.a "The Colorado Road") was a 60 foot
coach with a capacity of 74, built in July 1900 by St Charles and was
numbered 73 until the 1906 renumbering.  It was converted to Foreman's Car
99588 in April 1930 and dismantled in March 1943.

Hope this helps

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ