RE: [CBQ] Hinsdale

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Hinsdale
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:17:31 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Justin:

A slight correction to the crossover orientation at Highlands.  The westerly
crossover is Main 3 to Main 2 eastward, but the easterly crossover is Main 2 to
Main 1 westward.  The crossovers at Highlands are oriented so that express
commuter trains to and from Hinsdale can arrive or depart from Mains 1 and 3 at
the Brush Hill station and have access to Main 2 at Highlands.  The mileposts
given in replies to your email are correct.  If you need exact mileposts of the
signals, switches, and stations, I have some from surveys taken in the mid-90's
that I can furnish you.  I doubt that they have changed since then, except that
the westerly signal bridge at Highlands has been replaced and moved slightly.

Glen Haug

To: cbq@yahoogroups.comFrom: qutlx1@aol.comDate: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:58:50
-0500Subject: [CBQ] Hinsdale

Justin,What you refer to as "westbound" is main 1What you call "eastbound" is
main 32 is in the middle.The plant west of Hinsdale is named West Hinsdale. The
plant east of Hinsdale is called Highlands.Both plants are limited. I am going
from memory here so there are others on the list who are more versed but here
goes:At West Hinsdale theres a x/o from 2 to 3 eastbound and I believe 1 to 2
westbound.At highlands its 2 to 3 eastbound and again if the memory is working
3 to 2 eastboundLeo Phillipp**************Start the year off right. Easy ways
to stay in shape.
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489[Non-text
portions of this message have been removed]