[CBQ] Re: Hinsdale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Hinsdale
From: "icrr83" <icrr83@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 01:50:49 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Could someone shed some information regarding the track layout at
Hinsdale?

Some questions:

What is the WB (north) track known as?
What is the EB (south) track known as?
What does it take to cross over west of the station?
What Milepost is the station, and the interlocker west of town?

I am doing some research for a special Amtrak Movement and any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Justin Sobeck
Mid America Railcar Leasing