[CBQ] Re: coal tower

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: coal tower
From: "Rory Murchison" <murchi209@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:23:14 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Try this one too Duncan:

http://www.debenllc.com/servlet/Detail?no=2395

Not sure if its close to Keokuk, but it is a Fairbanks Morse wooden
model.

         Rory

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@...> wrote:

> Thanks Rob.  I'll look for one of those.  Not entirely sure when
the tower was removed.  It certainly wasn't being used in the early
sixties (or even at the end of Wabash steam in Keokuk).  It had been
replaced by a conveyor system by the roundhouse.  Unless I can find
out when it was pulled down, I'm going to include the tower for
visual interest.
> Duncan

Timber