RE: [CBQ] A Human Side Topic-Chucking your Rights

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] A Human Side Topic-Chucking your Rights
From: "BRAD SLANEY" <bradslaney@viawestdu.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:27:58 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Here are some of my answers;

1.  Higher seniority as a brakeman.

2.  He would be a junior conductor but a senior brakeman and be able to hold
the preferred braking jobs.  e.g. on the Aurora Division the Twin City
Zephyr pool (21, 22, 23, and 24) and the Denver Zephyr were highly prized
jobs.  The TCZ pool, you slept in your own bed every night.

3.  I remember George Thompson working as flagman on the TCZs.  I think he
was still the local representative for the ORC even though he had given up
his rights.  Also I remember a Rock Island Conductor who had given up his
rights to flag the Peoria Rocket.  He has gone to John Marshall Law School
and was practicing law in Blue Island during the day.  Maybe Pete remembers
his name.

4.  Less $

5..  ?

6.  ?