Re: [CBQ] "drover's caboose" (waycar)

To: "CBQ List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "drover's caboose" (waycar)
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:24:14 +1200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John

B&MR boarding cars #A1-A4 first appeared in the ORER's sometime between 1885
and 1888.  There don't appear to be any coaches unaccounted for in the 1888
ORER passenger car list but it may have come from a subsidiary road,
assuming that it was converted originally from a passenger car.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ