Re: [CBQ] Tender trucks

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tender trucks
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:03:41 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I meant to include that the Q Pedestal Type Trucks variously were equipped,
over time, with 37 1/2", 36", and 33" wheels.
Like the passenger car trucks, they started off with large diameter wheels
(some even spoked!!!) and worked their way down to 33" wheels.
The NKP K2 and R1 came from the factory with the correct tender and trucks but
are probably the hardest and most expensive way to get
the No. 102 trucks.
Charlie Vlk

  .