Re: [CBQ] BN state RR maps

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BN state RR maps
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:45:03 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In the early 70's BN sold a bunch of items (ads in
Trains etc.) including these maps(also the 3 you are
missing), old posters, photos, lots of stuff.  These
are not rare, but also have not been reprinted since
early 70's.  Worth keeping, amd try to get the missing
so you have a full set. Maps predate the massive line
sell-offs and abandonments.  ......CY