[CBQ] Useful reference site

To: "CBQ List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Useful reference site
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 18:05:53 +1200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This was listed on the Early Rail List, having been copied from another one!

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ

>From owner Hayes Hendricks:

I am pleased to announce that the Rolling Stock website is back up and
available on the internet. This includes -

Railway Car Builders of North America - the list of independent builders
Builders of Wooden Railway Cars - histories of the early companies that
built the cars
Railway Car-Builder's Dictionary - illustrated dictionary of
car-building terms
Colorado & Southern Passenger Cars - a car-by-car catalog of each and
every narrow gauge passenger car of the C&S and its predecessors the
Colorado Central and the Denver South Park & Pacific

The website is being hosted by the Mid-Continent Railway Museum, but
will be completely independent of their own excellent website. Please
join with me in thanking them for their interest and their helping hand.

The new URL is
http://www.midcontinent.org/rollingstock/