[CBQ] Publications Index

To: "BRHS List" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, "CBQ List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Publications Index
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:50:34 +1200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've uploaded the latest version of the Publications Index to the Files section
of the Lists.

The Index includes details of photos, articles, plans, etc. that have appeared
in BRHS publications, including the Bulletins, Zephyrs, Calendars, Data
Sheets,etc.

The Index runs to 180 pages, contains about 9500 references, and is 1327 KB in
size.

If you want to download it and have any problems, let me know.

Regards

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ