Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 3598

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 3598
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 00:14:11 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm playing catch up with my emails after the recent weekend and holiday, so
please excuse my tardiness responding.

I was shocked to read this about Jacob.  Yes, I remember him with Dave from
various meets I've attended and he seemed a fine young man.

My extreme condolences go out to Dave and the family for this tragedy.  I am so
sorry for your loss.  Trust in Him.

Paul Kossart
Peru, IL

````````