[CBQ] Kansas City shop capabilities

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Kansas City shop capabilities
From: "Mark Heiden" <mark_heiden@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:37:20 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Happy New Year everyone!

I'm lettering a boxcar in the simplified Chinese Red paint scheme using
Champ decals, set HB-336. This set includes codes for two shops:
Havelock NE (HV), and Kansas City KS (KC).  My model is to represent a
car that had it's runningboards removed and was repainted in the late
1960s. Was the Kansas City shop capable of such work?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Heiden