[CBQ] Jacob's Visitation & Funeral Details

To: <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [CBQ] Jacob's Visitation & Funeral Details
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:55:31 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
First of all, we sincerely thank you for all your support in prayer and the
comforting words that have come our way in this very difficult time.

We were able to finalize plans for Jacob?s visitation and funeral today.

Visitation will be Friday evening January 4th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at:

Thomas C. Strickland & Sons Funeral Home
901 W. Highway 80
Pooler, GA  31322
http://www.stricklandandsonsfuneralhome.com/index.cfm

The funeral will be held at our church at 10:00 am on Saturday, January 5th:

Savannah Christian Church
55 Al Henderson Blvd.
Savannah, GA  31419
http://www.savannahchristian.com <http://www.savannahchristian.com/>

In lieu of flowers we are requesting donations be made in Jacob?s name to
either the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation or to the Savannah Christian Church.

Donations may be mailed to us and we will distribute them accordingly.  Our
address is:

1918 Osprey Point Circle
Pooler, GA  31322

We know that many of you are a long way from Georgia and will be unable to
attend.  We know that you will be there with us in spirit and will continue
to support us with your prayers.

God Bless you all!

Dave & Diana, Joel, Josh & Shayna