[CBQ] Re:Exposition Flyer in N scale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:Exposition Flyer in N scale
From: "Jerry M. LaBoda" <jmlaboda2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:29:35 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
>Now, all those are in HO. However... if you can get together 30-35 or so
>people, you might be able to convince him of running the sides for N scale.

  And if you believe that I have some property just off the coast I want to
sell you as well.

  As much as I wish that he would do N-scale the fact of the matter is is that
unless his attitude has changed considerably recently he has no interest in
promoting anything that might benefit the market.  While the original owners
did do some nice N-scale products the new owner has not been open to doing much
of anything in N so you would likely be better off approaching M&R or Athabasca
if you want metal sides, Centralia or ESM if you want plastic kits.

  It is really a shame in a lot of ways.  He offers a lot of sides that would
be very welcome to N-scalers but he hasn't been open to the idea of doing
any... even the most recent run of C&O cars that were a part of the original
offerings by the company didn't make it to the webpage (did he really want to
sell them?) but if he has changed his mind it would be something very welcome
indeed.

        jerry
<jmlaboda2@yahoo.com>

Passenger Car Photo Indexes  -  UPDATED 9/13/07 WITH 7273 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>

Appreciate Freedom???  Thank a Veteran!!!