[CBQ] Re: CB&Q U28B and other ex-Q locomotives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q U28B and other ex-Q locomotives
From: "amtk_350" <amtk_350@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 02:13:00 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
These engines are important because they are the last non EMD second
generation power CB&Q left, and also the last U28B's.  These engines
are would fill many museums collection as there are very few U-Boats
of any kind remaining.  These engines should be considered endangered
since they retain a high parts value and would be scrapped very
quickly if there was a management change at TTI or something else
would happen.

-amtk_350