Re: [CBQ] Re: Office Car Burlington has a new name

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Office Car Burlington has a new name
From: keith.nystedt@abnamro.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:36:32 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
He was the Chairman of Delta Airlines that guided them through bankruptcy.

Keith Nystedt
Home Lending Officer

LaSalle Bank Home Lending Center
139 N. Cass Avenue
Westmont, IL  60559
Direct Line:    630-241-6422
Cell Phone:   630-881-5596
Fax:                 630-964-0309
keith.nystedt@abnamro.com

As of October 1, 2007, LaSalle Bank became a part of the Bank of America
family of companies, and no longer is affiliated with ABN AMRO Bank N.V.

                      "graywolfs2"

                      <graywolfs02@hot         To:      CBQ@yahoogroups.com

                      mail.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [CBQ] Re: Office Car
Burlington has a new name
                      CBQ@yahoogroups.

                      com

                      12/17/2007 03:42