[CBQ] WrgtTRAK Reefers - A MATCH!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] WrgtTRAK Reefers - A MATCH!
From: "WrightTRAK" <wrighttrak@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 02:41:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Guys,
It appears from the photos I've seen that the BREX 5000-5059 series of
mechanical refrigerators are a dead on match for the FGEX/WFEX 50'
cars we have with the 6' doors.  Our prototype was built in 1956 by FGE
and the CB&Q 5000-5059 were built in 1957.  Since the original BREX mech.
reefers were built by FGE in Alexandria the match here leads me to believe
that the 5000-5059 must have been also.
If anyone is interested in purchasing any please let me know as soon as
possible as we have more stock arriving here in time for Christmas delivery.
Please contact me off list at wrightTRAK@alltel.net between now and midnight
EST on Wednesday, December 5 for ordering information.  Between Thursday,
December 6 and midnight (EST) Monday, December 10 please send your inquiries to
HFWright@alltel.net as I will be on vacation during those dates and all email
should be directed there.  From Tuesday, December 11 on please send all
inquires to the wrightTRAK@alltel.net email address.
Thanks!
Gary Wright
WrightTRAK Railroad Models, LLC
P O Box 158
Clarkesville, GA  30523
"Putting MODELING Back In Model Railroading"