[CBQ] CB&Q cars of Exposition Flyer in Nscale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q cars of Exposition Flyer in Nscale
From: "Michal Basta" <nn3@mikrolok.cz>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:03:03 +0100
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello group,

new meber here. Allthough I'm listening here for awhile, this is my first
post to this group.
    I would like to model the Expo (as it appeared on D&RGW part of the
ride) in Nscale and seeking any usefull idea, advice a.s.o. how to model the
CB&Q cars of the Expo, especially the heavyweight ones.
Anyone tried it already?
Any idea regarding kitbashing, cross-kitbashing, brass sides, resin
castings, whatever?

    As an aside, regarding the Budd cars, it's my understanding there
sometimes appeared in the consist of Expo at least those cars:
- Budd pre-war coach (Nscale: Kato)
- Budd CZ baggage
- Budd CZ dome
- Budd CZ 10/6 1948 sleeper
    As for other Budd cars,
- might the observation Silver Fountain (and the likes) appear in Expo
consist?
- Might the baggage Silver Light appear in a consist of Expo or CZ?
- Might the diner Silver Spoon (Inn, Pheasant) appear in a consist of Expo
or CZ?
- Might any of the 1947 dome coaches (Silver Island and the likes) appear in
a consist of Expo or CZ?
- Might the Budd pre-war coach appear in CZ consist on  the DRGW?
- Which else lightweight Q car might appear in a consist of Expo or CZ on
DRGW?    Any Nscale models of them?   (Of course not counting the 1952 10/6
nor 6/5 CZ sleepers nor conversion of 16sect. CZ sleepers into coaches ;-)

Too many questions, I know....

Thanks and regards,

Michal B.
D&RGW in Nn3 & N,
Prague, Czech Republic

P.S. Yes I have the Burlington Bulletin on Expo, but I'm somewhat confused
by all these connecting trains and the likes.....regarding what might appear
in Expo consist on DRGW rails...