[CBQ] Mark Twain Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Mark Twain Zephyr
From: "craig" <alcoc636@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:06:24 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

This was posted on locoNotes:

"6b. Re: RELCO problems?
Posted by: "Thomas Tancula" tntancula@railworld-inc.com
moparandcubs
Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:33 pm (PST)
I was at Relco a week or two ago. The managers were expecting a
delivery
of flat cars from the EJ&E for out loading of the MTZ. They thought it
had been sold, but had no further details.

The MILW HH660 was still there. They jokingly offered it for sale.

They were winding down the shop work and sending materials to Iowa.
The
two buildings are also for sale.

TNT