[CBQ] Tank Car Info

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Tank Car Info
From: "Stephen Volek" <billings.steve@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:05:40 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello to the group.  I'm a fairly new member, fan of the Hill roads,
and noticed the recent discussion of tank car usage.  I was wondering
if I could follow up on that by asking if there is a source someone
could recommend that lists the types and principal usages of tank cars
anytime during the 50s and 60s, and later for that matter.  I have a
copy of the AAR's "Specifications for Tank Cars" dated 1962 but it is
focused on construction standards, etc., and really doesn't help all
that much.  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

Steve Volek