Re: [CBQ] Coming to Minneapolis (again)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Coming to Minneapolis (again)
From: "Robert Sorensen" <rksmes@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:34:25 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CY forgot to tell that the commom tracks used by almost all of the railroads
that pass thru the twin cities are next to Bandana Square and the parking ramp
behind the Holiday Inn Express is a great place for train watching.  About one
train every 15 minutes!  Not very far west, under Snelling Ave. is the parking
lot for a baseball stadium.  You can pull in next to the fence and watch the
same tracks from your vehicle.
Bob