[CBQ] urtx beef cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] urtx beef cars
From: "sw1_9147" <dctrainmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:35:45 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
this may not be CBQ related,  i don't remember if the CBQ ran into sioux city,
but...

I was talking to Ray in the train dept. at Who's Hobby in Rapid city,(where I
live) this past
summer, while dad dug through the cars looking for L&N stuff (he's from
Kentucky) he
found Sioux City dressed beef packing co #1  urtx 60441  Needham Company
division car.
It was an odd find, So of course I bought it. It will look great on my Deadwood
Central
Model Rwy Hill City/1880 yard.

UPDATE!  I found this cars mate on the caboose hobbies website!  The gentleman
I spoke
to looked to see if car #2 was in stock as the website said. [love wrong
numbers on
computers:)]  My luck,  one left!   I have a complete set!  Both cars should
look great ion
my layout whenever it gets built  ha ha.

No luck on the 9147 search,  it was sold in 1989,  no record of who it was sold
to though.

Kelly