[CBQ] Walthers New Solarium Lounge Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Walthers New Solarium Lounge Car
From: "Tom" <tom.koch@adtran.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:57:47 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group,

My kids gave me one of the new Walthers Solarium Cars.  The car came
lettered for the Burlington but I am not sure if the Q had anything
close to this car.  I believe someone previously noted that the car was
based on a Great Northern Prototype.  Has anybody confirmed this?  Did
the Q Solarium cars closely represent the car?  I'd sure like to
add "Omaha" to the sides if it is close.

The car is really sharp.  Crisp paint job and underbody details that
are incredible.

Thanks for the reply.

Tom Koch