Re: [CBQ] Re: Ballast on the Casper Sub(?)Division

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Ballast on the Casper Sub(?)Division
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:28:11 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mark,
I made a serious mistake the meeting is the 29th my region meeting is that
weekend.  If you stop by the club I will dig up some of the rock that is
supposed to be the Casper Division ballast and give you a bag.  We are at the
Taylor School in the basement.  We meet from 2 pm to 4 pm.  The school is on
main street between 6th street and 7th street.  If you park in the lot on the
6th street side and go down stairs we will be there.  Sorry for the mix up of
dates.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY