Re: [CBQ] Mendota museum

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mendota museum
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:32:48 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I happened past the museum in Mendota today while enjoying the weather with
some railfanning.  Dave's models looked great in the cases.  The nice woman who
represented the museum had no idea of the great value of the display.  It
appears that a formal paragraph or two should be submitted describing how
special
Dave was to the BRHS and the modeling community.

If you find yourself anywhere near Mendota, the museum is always worth the
stop and Dave's models gives an additional reason!

Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
_geu30cg@aol.com_ (mailto:geu30cg@aol.com)