Re: [CBQ] Mendota museum

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mendota museum
From: "Rob Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:56:23 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,
That's the greatest news since they installed the Mike & the Waycar.
I got to see Dave's models on our Mod-U-Trak layout and in the BRHS contests
beating the snot out of my entries.
He was a great man and a great modeler, we should all look to him for
inspiration or at least fix our Walthers waycars like he did.
Will these be permanent?

Rob Manley