[CBQ] Re: Q Horns

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Horns
From: "apo09324" <apo09324@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 02:32:00 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There is a retired boilermaker who lives a block from me and used to
work at West Burlington Shops.  He once told me that they would
sometimes make their own horns.  Hard telling what they would sound
like.

Ken Vandevoort

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Steve Doyle <doylesteve19@...> wrote:

> I know it's been asked several times before on the list but I don't
remember seeing an authoritative response. What types of horns/chimes
did the Q use on their E, F, SW/NWs and Geep units: Wabco, Nathan,
Leslies, etc?  It'd sure be nice to know when programming sound
decoders. Thanks in advance.