[CBQ] Business car photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Business car photos
From: "mazda929x" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 22:35:09 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Everyone

I am starting on book No. 4 which will be the Burlington Business Car
Diagram Book. I have abought half of them done, but would like to ask
for photos or copies of Business cars #74, 75, 76, & 77. #74 which is
simular to the coach at top of page 133 of my Passenger Car Diagram
book. The difference is the two windows at the end are closer
together than the rest. To make a good drawing it would help to have
a photo. If you know of one let me know where to find it. Any other
tips of photos would be appreciated. I have already looked at Castle
Graphics and of course the Bulletin 17. I am not sure how lucky I
will be at finding some of these cars as they are quite old. I
already made drawing of car 78 but would like better photo showing
the oval window in center of car. Business car first #73 is a
converted Combine coach waycar but different than any of the photos I
have seen. I have a photo of the second car #73 which had GN  CB&Q
NP on the letter board. Just look around to see what you might have
and email me the #__ and we can go from there.

Thanks
Bill Glick