[CBQ] New Book Burlington Passenger Car Photo Album

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Book Burlington Passenger Car Photo Album
From: "mazda929x" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 21:36:24 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi everyone

Just thought I would remind you of how great it is to have
this book finally done and hope I can interest a few more in it.
It is Hard bound 326 pages covering the same material as my
Diagram book. For more info go to my web sight
www.quincyhousepublishing.com
If you are interested send $60.00 (FREE Shipping)to

Quincy House
William Glick
1352 Newport Ave
San Jose, CA. 95125